Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mindfulness

Since yesterday I've made much better food choices due to the fact that I promised you that I'd post daily. It's interesting that when we are being held accountable, we can stick closer with our intentions.

Last night for dinner I had only one serving and I made sure the portion was reasonable.

So far today I have done pretty well. I began with one egg scrambled with a full serving of sauteed spinach and about 1/3 of an avocado-it was plenty to get my day started.

For lunch I had a simple sandwich of turkey, I added another full serving of baby spinach instead of lettuce but I also added a slice of Swiss cheese. We're all a work in progress though so I don't feel too badly.

My next step for the day is to drink water...I haven't had much at all today....ok, not any yet - I've been drinking warm coffee so far but I promise when I'm done here I will fill my jug with water and drink ;)  (coffee, another vice I need to eliminate or at least reduce)

What are your vices and what kinds of things sabotage your intentions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!